Our Story Jackson’s Butchers is now in its 7th generation of Jackson ownership. Founded in 1850 by Tommy Jackson the shop has always been located in the village of Ballynure, moving only twice (1905 and 2000) to locate to larger premises. Jacksons initially served the Ballynure area including door to door sales, a service which continued until 2000 when we moved to our current new modern premises with it’s large car park which has proved essential considering our wide customer base stretching throughout Northern Ireland.
Jacksons of Ballynure
AWARD WINNING BUTCHERS
Est. 1850
Main Street   Ballynure   Ballyclare   BT39 9TU
Jacksons of Ballynure BUTCHERY   BAKERY   FARM SHOP
Main Street   Ballynure   Ballyclare   BT39 9TU
Our Story Jackson’s Butchers is now in its 7th generation of Jackson ownership. Founded in 1850 by Tommy Jackson the shop has always been located in the village of Ballynure, moving only twice in 1905 and 2000 to locate to larger premises. Jacksons initially served the Ballynure area including door to door sales.  This was a service which continued until 2000 when we moved to our current new modern premises.  We now have a large car park which has proved essential considering our wide customer base stretching throughout Northern Ireland.  
Jacksons of Ballynure BUTCHERY   BAKERY   FARM SHOP
Main Street   Ballynure   Ballyclare   BT39 9TU
Main Street   Ballynure   Ballyclare   BT39 9TU
Jacksons of Ballynure
AWARD WINNING BUTCHERS
Est. 1850
Butchery
Bakery
Farm Shop
Jacksons of Ballynure BUTCHERY   BAKERY   FARM SHOP
Main Street   Ballynure   Ballyclare   BT39 9TU